Risk Manager (m/w/d) Brussels
Eurofactor GmbH is a dynamically growing company, which provides financial services and which ranks among the leading factoring companies in Germany as well as among the worldwide biggest import factoring companies The shareholder is the well-known French big bank Crédit Agricole S.A. In a growing market we develop for our clients individual solutions for the sales financing.
For the reinforcement of our team in Brussels we are looking at the earliest possible date for a
Risk Manager (m/w/d)
Our Commitment and Audit team is in charge of monitoring customer risk, debtor risk and procedural risk at the second level. You will be part of our Belgium team and mainly responsible for our Dutch customers. From Brussels you will work hand in hand with our Sales Managers and the customer relationship management team across several locations (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany). You act as an expert in risk analysis for our customers and you are responsible for the annual audits at the customer's site. To make our team even more efficient you are welcome to come up with innovative ideas and to implement new processes.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up independently client and debtor analysis concerning the branch, creditworthiness of the company and specific factoring risks
- Calculating the customers rating and preparing the financial analysis for your final decision of the file
- Presenting your assessment of the customers file to the credit committee
- Conducting independent audits at existing and new customers on site
- Working hand in hand with our customer relationship management and sales team
- Sharing beneficial experiences and knowledge of factoring within the team to work even more efficient
- Developing new strategies and processes to optimize our auditing and risk analysis
- Training as a banker and/or studies of economic sciences or comparable education
- Experiences in the credit business with medium-sized companies and group of companies within the scope of the activity for a bank or a financial service provider
- Analytical understanding, good business knowledge and know-how of the balance sheet analysis
- Client orientation, self-confident manner and strong communication skills and expressive power
- High degree of self-motivation and a structured, result oriented and independent working method
- Good command of English and Dutch, written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
What does Eurofactor offer?
- As a medium-sized company we offer you a modern workplace in an innovative, international work environment. You can expect a pleasant work atmosphere and collegiality together with an open corporate culture. Due to flat hierarchies with short decision paths the daily work is characterized by a high self-responsibility and scope of development.
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package, e.g. an employer contribution for the company pension and meal vouchers as well as a work-time flexibility regulation, e.g. a model for the accumulation of assets for the financing of longer sabbaticals. Depending on the scope of activity there can be also provided a company car.
- We support and develop our employees based on individual training programs and tailor-made training and further education possibilities.
- The reconciliation of family and work life and a healthy work-life balance is important to us. As support we offer measures for occupational health management (trainings, subsidy for sports activities, fruits/beverages).
- We also support the cooperation between colleagues due to regular company and team events.
Are you interested? Then simply send us an application online on the career portal of the Crédit Agricole Group. We look forward to receiving your application.