Product Owner (m/w/d)
Crédit Agricole Leasing & Factoring (CAL&F) is a major player in leasing and factoring in France and abroad. An expert subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group, CAL&F offers specialized financing for businesses, professionals, farmers and local authorities. Present in 9 countries in Europe and the Maghreb, CAL&F relies on the banking networks of the Crédit Agricole Group (Crédit Agricole Regional Banks, LCL and Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank), on non-banking partners (manufacturers, equipment distributors, brokers and credit insurers).
CAL&F has 2,360 employees, 1,230 of whom are international, and manages €21.5 billion in outstanding amounts (data at the end of 2017).CAL&F is committed to promoting diversity and equal opportunities in the area of social diversity, gender equality and the occupational integration of people with disabilities.
CAL&F is extending its leasing business to Germany. For our branch office in Munich we are looking for
Product Owner for Leasing in Germany (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You’ll contribute and drive our leasing product strategy and vision, and ensure it is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You’ll organize priorities and strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles by owning and managing your roadmap and product backlog
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of client and partner needs and identify future product enhancements to get your teams, clients, and partners excited
- You will support the implementation of the digitalization roadmap
- You will analyze, identify, and prioritize new opportunities, to increase sales and customer loyalty through product improvements and/or new features
- You will act as an entrepreneur, making key decisions to meet the business’ KPIs
- You will work with the developers from other entities of the Credit Agricole group in an international team
- You will maintain relationships with clients, partners, and report to management of all levels
- You will develop partnerships with external 3rd party providers to offer our clients value-added insurance and service products and maintain these partnerships over the long-term
- You will develop partnerships required for operations
- Academic master’s degree (preferably in business administration, business information technology or a comparable degree)
- Agile/Scrum methodology is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in equipment leasing, leasing projects or roles related to the leasing industry
- Experience as a Product Owner is an advantage
- Know-how in the creation of user stories, business plans and concepts
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with several stakeholders
- Certification as Product Owner desirable
- International leasing experience is an advantage
- You have strong experience and courage in making key business decisions
- You are self-driven and energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit to get things done and pivot when necessary
- You can communicate with all levels of management
- You can lead project teams
- Fluent in German and English
We as employer:
- We offer you a modern work place in an innovative, international work environment. You can expect a pleasant work atmosphere and collegiality together with an open corporate culture. Due to flat hierarchies with short decision paths the daily work is characterized by a high self-responsibility and scope of development.
- We support and develop our employees on the basis of individual training programs and tailor-made training and further education possibilities.
- The reconciliation of family and work life and a healthy work-life-balance is important to us. As support we offer measures for the occupational health management (trainings, subsidy for sports activities, fruits/beverages).
- We also support the cooperation between colleagues due to regular company and team events.
Are you interested? Then simply send us an application online on the career portal of the Crédit Agricole Group. We look forward to receiving your application.